Boat Paddle Style M Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
---SOLD---

I am selling my Boat Paddle Style M soprano to help fund other non-ukulele life related expenses. This is an all solid wood soprano w/master grade maple back and sides and spruce top. The fingerboard and bridge are ebony and the neck is mahogany.

The instrument sounds and plays as good as it looks, nice and sweet with a beautiful tone. Action is nice and low. Intonation is more than adequate. A very well made instrument this is.

The instrument is in as new condition. There are no cosmetic or other issues to mention.

I am asking $750 which will include shipping within CONUS. The instrument will not come with a case but I will securely pack it to insure safe shipment. Due to its shape, it will not fit in many standard soprano cases. I have been keeping it in a Freemont tenor case where it fits almost perfectly.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

BP.jpgBP1.jpgBP2.jpgBP3.jpg

Thanks for looking...!!!

Last edited:
Wow, pretty uke. Sounds great in low G tuning, which can be a challenge in the soprano scale. I would jump on it if it was a concert size... my hands seem to prefer concert size these days. Good luck on the sale... a great deal for somebody!!

–Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom