sale or trade: Kala KA-KTE-CT-C Tenor Ukulele- Cedar top, koa sides & back, w/ EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a Laser

Reaction score
sale or trade: Kala KA-KTE-CT-C Tenor Ukulele- Cedar top, koa sides & back, w/ EQ

Looking to part with a Kala KA-KTE-CT-C ukulele- A wonderful sounding tenor ukulele with a cedar top and koa sides and back, EQ (can be plugged into an amplifier and tone and volume may be adjusted on the side of the uke), and a cutaway. Has a small scuff below the sound hole (see pics)

Includes a very nice protective case from Hawaiian Ukulele with an outside zipper pocket and a mesh pocket as well.

I traded a banjolele for this ukulele and really enjoyed playing it, but I need to devote more time to learning other instruments.

Will accept money (hoping to get around $280) or trade- trades that would interest me include: Tenor banjo, Mandola, good irish whistles, maybe a mandolin depending on the type. Or maybe other cool stuff, I'm open to offers. Just no ukes ;)

my email is rpferrari3 -at- gmail dot com20130803_125706.jpg20130803_130011.jpg20130803_130159.jpg20130803_130215.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom