NUD - Luna Tattoo...

UkerDanno

Reaction score
Actually got this a few weeks ago, just because i thought it looked cool...
IMG_1466.jpg

I sounds good, although it needs some setup, there's a little string buzz here and there, I'll work on it. I had a bone saddle put on my Martin, so I'll see if the old tusq saddle will help the luna...

BTW, no ukuleles or photographers were injured during this photo shoot.

I must say, I agree. Neat arrangement! I thought they were weird-looking at first, but then someone landed on me for suggesting a Dolphin to a new member, and recommended this instead. I bought one because I was curious, and it now lives propped up against the sofa, always at the ready. I like it very much. Enjoy!

You should have bought it from HMS with their great setup....I played the ones there and they sound pretty good....worth the little more money to get a playable uke...
but congrats...and happy strummings...

pineapples are absolutely cool. The luna definitely looks pleasing as well. I've played a couple of used luna concerts that havent been bad cept for needing some setup work.

You should have bought it from HMS with their great setup....I played the ones there and they sound pretty good....worth the little more money to get a playable uke...
but congrats...and happy strummings...

true enough, but it would have cost about $40 more...worth it? Maybe, but I'll tinker with it and it will probably be ok. Also been thinking of getting the Luna Maluhia concert, it has a peace sign in the sound hole...just for fun.

Last edited:
Congrats! A friend bought one for her first uke, and she loves it!

true enough, but it would have cost about $40 more...worth it? Maybe, but I'll tinker with it and it will probably be ok. Also been thinking of getting the Luna Mahalia concert, it has a peace sign in the sound hole...just for fun.
A good set up can cost more and you can't get better than HMS on that.... besides you want it the very best it can be to have fun and playable to keep your intrest...makes a big difference
Yes I played Maluhia concert in HMS too and it was nice and sounded good...Maluhia means peaceful, quiet in Hawaiian

Last edited:
Top Bottom