Chris Salvaldor: where is he and is he still uke'in?

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, everybody! I recently learned of a uke duo called Heart and Soul. Is Chris Salvador still a member of this band? Does anyone know if he's still playing uke and singing? I love his voice and his playing; I tried to look him up online and didn't find much but some older YT videos. I hope he's still playing uke and singing -- he is super talented!

Haven't heard much from Chris lately and I don't know if he and Jody Kamisato (the other half of Heart & Soul) are still playing together. Myabe one of the local boys from the 808 can give a heads up.

Haven't heard much from Chris lately and I don't know if he and Jody Kamisato (the other half of Heart & Soul) are still playing together. Myabe one of the local boys from the 808 can give a heads up.

Hi, Kanaka916 ~ Thanks so much for your reply -- I appreciate it so much! Hope that we will hear as I just found out about Chris and Heart & Soul last week; I just downloaded their album "Take It Easy," and I absolutely LOVE it! Especially love the "Take It Easy" song -- just makes me so happy to listen to it! :) I found a web site for Heart & Soul, but the band members didn't include Chris, but Jody was still noted as a member, but the web site looked like it was updated back in 2011, so I wasn't sure if things had changed since that time. Thanks, again, for writing a reply! :)

Last edited:
Chris Salvador is no longer a part of Heart and Soul but he is still ukin it up at local venues on Oahu. He was working at Kanilea for a little while but I think he was only there for hours towards college (He was in the MELE program)

He's a great ukulele player (one of the best up and comers if you ask me) and UU has worked with him in the past (via master classes) and will continue to work with him in the future. Look for UU+ content with Chris again soon.

Chris Salvador is no longer a part of Heart and Soul but he is still ukin it up at local venues on Oahu. He was working at Kanilea for a little while but I think he was only there for hours towards college (He was in the MELE program)

He's a great ukulele player (one of the best up and comers if you ask me) and UU has worked with him in the past (via master classes) and will continue to work with him in the future. Look for UU+ content with Chris again soon.

Hi, Aldrine! Hey, thanks so very much for the update on Chris; I'll look forward to seeing him on UU+! Thanks, again, for the info! :)

Chelle: Prepare..to...have...mind...blown! -- Steve

Top Bottom