Photobucket hijacked?

tobinsuke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Yikes! Having issues accessing photobucket (to paste IMG codes into posts on this forum).

When I go to the site all starts out well, I even see my home screen and avatar for a moment, then I am taken to some site for hotel deals?! (This is just on my iPhone - haven't tried with the desktop yet.). I have been able to get into my account there by only entering the initial domain and my username in the address bar, but if I try change pages to go to tech help or my library I am redirected to the hotel deals site.

Anyone else had this or a similar issue? Some of you use photobucket to place images here. Just looking to learn where the issue lies - their site or my phone.

For the record - I am "clean" when it comes to what I browse - so please no comments to the contrary; looking for actual information here, related to how I post.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It looks like they may have the malware:
Code:
nym1.ib.adnxs.com
Maybe try them again sometime tomorrow.

It looks like they may have the malware:
Code:
nym1.ib.adnxs.com
Maybe try them again sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, John. I can learn how to do what to accomplish what I want, but I do not understand what is going on. I appreciate your understanding. Oddly relieved that it looks like that it is "them". Thank you.

I have the same problem on my PC desktop....it does not want to copy the code.... this morning I had a malicious attack when I tried to log in on firefox... glad my virus ware protected me..:)

up date for me...when I just copied an image code I got a malicious attack...and when I open the picture where I posted it, my computer froze I sent a message to photobucket

Hi, Stan. Any word from photobucket? I checked out imgur, and it's not really what I'm looking for. Do you have an email address for tech help or whatever ( you can PM me if you're more comfortable with that) I would like to access my build photos but am nervous about accessing the site. I don't want to put this all on you; that's why I'm asking how you contacted them.

Aloha tobinsuke...Just to to their page and click help on the top right of their page..... I have no problems so far, but you know you are getting a attack when your computer freezes
and cannot close the link....sheesh.....lucky I have my anti virus ....Yes they have not replied to me as of yet...shoots

Top Bottom