Rnud: Leho mango ukulele!

Bao

Reaction score
RNUD: Relatively New Uke Day!
I named it that because this is actually a second hand uke. Without further ado, here she is!
tumblr_mrgqfh2iLI1r2vi0io3_1280.jpgtumblr_mrgqfh2iLI1r2vi0io1_1280.jpgtumblr_mrgqfh2iLI1r2vi0io2_250.jpgtumblr_mrgqfh2iLI1r2vi0io8_1280.jpgtumblr_mrgqfh2iLI1r2vi0io7_1280.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed, since it's night time right now so the lighting looks horrible in these photos. I'll definitely take photos during the daytime tomorrow and replace the current photos.

Details of what it is capable of is in the 'Ukulele Review' of the forums. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ngo-top-ukulele-review!&p=1354292#post1354292

Last edited:
Wow. Even in bad light that uke looks good. Can't wait for 'good' pics!

Is that an Aussie built brand?

Unfortunately not =\ It's 'designed' in America and produced in China. I'm not exactly sure what they meant by 'Designed in America' though.

P.S. Does anyone know what the Really darkened part could be? It reminds me of those spalted mango ukuleles.

Designed in America means that someone from the US came up with all the specs, decided upon the woods to be used etc. They may have even built an 'original' and sent it to China to be copied.

The dark area (I'm assuming you are referring to the area from below the soundhole through the lower bout) is just a darker area in the wood grain. Below is an example of 'spalted'. The darkness is more in lines, if you follow what I mean.

SMGOC_front.jpg

Sure looks you got your money's worth. Solid top, slotted headstock...nice! Love to hear it.

Top Bottom