"I Haven't Told Her, She Hasn't Told Me"

H

Hippie Dribble

1927. Sammy Fain; Irving Kahal; Al Dubin

One of my favourite Tin Pan Alley tunes, made famous by Peter Sellers. Learnt this one off the brilliant John Bianchi a couple of years back. One of those cute, feelgood love songs with really clever and fun lyrics that is easy to play and leaves you all warm and fuzzy. :) I'll have a songsheet up on my website in the next day or so for anyone interested. Cheers gang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNX3QsawltU

Lovely tune, Jon! Tell us more about that new uke...what's it made of? How about doing one of your famous reviews on it?
Cheers!

That was really sweet.....and what a great looking uke you have there too !
Brilliant work, Eugene Ukulele!!! Just adore your playing and singing -- that uke is saaaawheeeeet, too!!!
Lovely tune, Jon! Tell us more about that new uke...what's it made of? How about doing one of your famous reviews on it?
Cheers!
thankyou brothers Peter and Glenn and sister Chelle.

Sure Glenn, I can do a review of the uke. Basically it's made of 100+ year old wood salvaged from bits of old pianos. red spruce top, hickory back and sides, rosewood tap plate. very warm sounding for a soprano. lovely instrument for sure!

Sweet tune Jon, thanks again.

I thought it was about me buying ukes and my bride buying shoes!

BTW love the sound of that soprano

Ha ha Jim!!! Nice mate, thanks for the laugh. :biglaugh:

not great shots, but here's a few closer up pics of the uke

008.jpg006.jpg004.jpg003.jpg

Thomas Rodriguez has an established reputation as a classical and flamenco guitar builder and has just started building ukes. I have a feeling he will become very well known in the uke community in time, certainly if the quality of this instrument is any indication.

Top Bottom