WTB: Makala, Kala, Lanikai, or Cordoba concert/tenor

ZakVA

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a used laminate concert or tenor ukulele made by any of the brands listed above.

Thanks,
Zak

Would you be willing to consider?

There are other brands of tenors which are as good as, and some better than what you have listed, both in price and other factors of concern. Are you limited to only the ones you mention?

Last edited:
There are other brands of tenors which are as good as, and some better than what you have listed, both in price and other factors of concern. Are you limited to only the ones you mention?

Well, I play the baritone and I just wanted to venture into reentrant tuning. So, I guess I am interested in sopranos also. I just figured that a laminate might be the most affordable. If you want to give me recommendations on other ukuleles, I'd sure appreciate it! Feel free to PM me.

If you get a Cordoba, try and get one of the 20's with a solid top. If it's an all laminate one, don't get one less than the 15CM. In buying tips, there's a fully set up Lanikai acoustic electric all solid mahogany concert for $109

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SAL...378?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fc04379a

Thanks for the link, Phil. Looks like a fantastic deal.

Top Bottom