UU+ members have new Ipad App

Tailgate

Reaction score
just got this email from UU.. it's only for UU+ members..I'll check it out

New ukulele iPad app, new website, new song lesson!
View this email in your browser
Hi Bob

Hope you are doing well. Today we have some exiting news! We have been working very hard on a few projects and we can finally let the cat out of the bag and share a few of them!

Our UU+ iPad app is now available in the app store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ukulele-underground-plus/id684575223?ls=1&mt=8

We've been working very hard on this app over the last month with our friends at onemonthapps.com.

Here are some of the features of this new app

1. All content from ukulele underground.com will now be easy to access and watch on the iPad (except the song lessons. we're dealing with some copyright issues to get those into the app)

2. Track your progress as you watch and complete video lessons

3. Favorite videos for later viewing or if you want to keep a video handy to practice a certain technique

4. Quick search through all the videos to find what you need

5. Download videos to your iPad to watch them wherever you go!

We really feel that this app might be the best thing we've ever created to help people learn to play the ukulele. It's become pretty clear in our testing, watching the uke lessons on the iPad is a much better experience than being stuck in front or a computer. Especially with the download feature, you can now practice your ukulele in the outdoors, on the deck, on your couch or wherever you may want to go. This version of the app is currently only for UU+ members but we are working on a free trial version of the app which we hope to have in the app store soon.

For more information about the App, and a short video tour of the features please check out this link

http://ukuleleunderground.com/app

Last edited:
Downloaded the app last night . . . works perfectly. A great way to easily access the videos. Thanks to the UU staff for making this happen.

I love the app. The only issue I had was in downloading UUU Archive Hawaiian Lesson 5 - low g or high g. I can get it to play without downloading it, but I've tried four times to download it and play it and I only get a black screen. Every other video works without a problem. Has anyone else had a problem downloading this lesson?

Just downloaded. After a 30 second perusal, it looks AWESOME!!!

Many thanks to the UU staff.

For those who might not have checked it out yet, UU+ costs $15 a month or $120 a year for all access and is a great way to support the guys behind this forum... plus you get great value in lessons and online video classes...
http://ukuleleunderground.com/uuplus/

without the UU guys, we'd all be up the creek without a paddle in our progress with the Uke, meaning 'NO FORUM' to interact with, NO MARKETPLACE and not many choices for a Uke social network... if you can't do UU+, at least consider becoming a UU VIP to support the site..

thanks... just sayin'

Any chance for a Android version?
Those wanting an app for the Android, that version is still a work in progress. I'm sure the staff will make the necessary notification once the app is completed.

Top Bottom