WTB Good used tenor for under 200$

trowacat

Reaction score
I've been having trouble finding a decent ukulele for this price on the market place. If any of you have anything lying around and are willing to sell it we can work out a deal!

Wow, great link, cool...

You may find a slightly better price on some of these ukes, but the "setup" from Hawaii Music Supply is "priceless"!

I think the Gretsch G9121 is a fantastic uke to check out for 200 bucks. I actually just did a review on it today with a sound sample.
For your budget (at 200, not really below) you and get one brand new. This is one I take in my car with me now as my traveling tenor and since it always comes with a nice Fishman pickup (score!) you have a very versatile instrument for the prices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuFJji7VHU

Good luck on your decision.

I've been having trouble finding a decent ukulele for this price on the market place. If any of you have anything lying around and are willing to sell it we can work out a deal!

I think the Gretsch G9121 is a fantastic uke to check out for 200 bucks. I actually just did a review on it today with a sound sample.
For your budget (at 200, not really below) you and get one brand new. This is one I take in my car with me now as my traveling tenor and since it always comes with a nice Fishman pickup (score!) you have a very versatile instrument for the prices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuFJji7VHU

Good luck on your decision.

Wow I love your show! One of the best quality ukulele reviews I've ever seen! I subscribed! Thanks for the option too, but I found some pretty nice ones on theukulelesite.com as well!

Thank you for subscribing. I have a new review coming up for September soon.

Wow I love your show! One of the best quality ukulele reviews I've ever seen! I subscribed! Thanks for the option too, but I found some pretty nice ones on theukulelesite.com as well!

hi i have a Lanikai for sale looking for 200 plus the shipping just posted it on the board.

Top Bottom