FS: Ohana SK-21 Sopranino

hibiscus

Reaction score
SOLD

8-16-2013 010.jpg

This ukulele has been lightly used and looks like new. I am selling it to pay for the camera I bought to take its picture. So let's hope the pictures turn out!
You can find all the stats on it online; check out Mim's or Uke Republic. I recently put Freemont Black Line Hard strings on it, and it sounds great in the key of C (where I have it) or in the key of D.
$105 (firm) free ship
USA only.
Thanks for looking.

8-16-2013 003.jpg

8-16-2013 007.jpg

Last edited:
Come with a gig bag?

Sorry, it does not come with a gig bag. It will arrive in a double boxed ukulele shaped box.

Wow! That was great~ mine has never been played like that! I have one offer and I'm waiting for a confirmation.

Great sopranino, Hibiscus. Wow, Krouk plays it well, great vid, Fred.

I have to say, hibiscus, with all those great sopranos in your signature, no Martin yet. Hmmm.:)

Still for sale & it's a blast to play!

Bumping to relist.

Last edited:
I was dismayed to see this on the block again; then I read your signature.

A spruce/koa BB sopranino! Well done.

I can vouch for this one, UU, as the previous owner (as if that's any help:p). It's set up well, sweet sounding and wicked fun to play.

Good luck with the sale, Hibiscus.

Last edited:
Thank you, Connor! I remembered you were the one who sold it to me. Look what it lead to~ a Black Bear!! The set up is great on both of them:)

Ukulele has arrived! Alas, I am still in the office. Yet another reason to head out early on a holiday Friday!

Top Bottom