Boat Paddle Ukulele - Cedar top / Walnut back / Waverly tuners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo9090x

Reaction score
Great piece for sale:
- Concert length, 12 frets
- Build date March 2013
- Cedar top
- Walnut back, sides, headstock
- rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Waverly friction tuners with real ebony buttons!
- currently strung with living water strings
- I made a custom pick guard which you may be able to see in the pics. It is very thin and easy to remove if you don't want it.

Great condition with few minor maker's marks/use marks:
- some very light indentation under the bridge from string change
- few tiny makers marks, not much to call out but thought I would let the new buyer know
- mark across the fretboard, not sure where this is from (see photo)
- small indentation above the bridge, size of bread crumb

Overall great looking and sounding piece. Selling to downsize my collection. Hopefully I don't regret it. Have bought and sold with a few highly respected UU members. If you are worried about me I can ask them for a reference.

Does not include a case but will be very well packed.
$485 NOW INCLUDES shipping to CONUS extra fee for Hawaii or Alaska. PM me for payment options if interested
PM me for more pics (larger).
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 909.jpg
    909.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 414
  • 912.jpg
    912.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 913.jpg
    913.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 916.jpg
    916.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 918.jpg
    918.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Wow! That sound clip has to be one of the best I have heard. A lot of times the ukes don't sound so well in a clip but great in person. Yours sounded very good. I wish I was in the market for another BP right now! Someone is going to get a great instrument!

Great sound clip!!! I have a BP Kayak Tenor on order being worked on now and should be completed sometime in late September or early October. Your clip gives me a good idea of how it will sound. Thanks again for that sound clip .

The Boat Paddle 12 Fret...literally, the most comfortable ukulele I've ever played. Seriously, the neck and body shape are comfy and light weight. I've played a couple of them and the notes just pop like few other ukes out there.

Btw, great price! Probably $200 off if bought new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom