NUD! Finally got my KoAloha! I can't tune the darn thing!

Trinimon

Reaction score
My sis was in town this wknd for my dad's 81st birthday. They were in Oahu a few weeks ago and spent the day at the Ukulele Festival and picked me up this little guy... and I do mean little, a t-shirt and a Troy Fernandez CD to complete my Troy collection. lol

9539473546_0ce38417b6_c.jpg

Congrats on your KoAloha! I see it comes with their new Ko'Air strings. How are they? I've been thinking of picking up a set.

In all seriousness, it's really cool your sister was so thoughful and brought you back some goodies. The keychain is really nice. :iwant:

Aloha C,
You've got an amazing sista.....and you're so lucky....what a gift to make you come back next time with her and her family....your hawaii showcase got some new additions. woo hoo
amazing how intricate the laser did the logo....was over there and they had a group of visitors sanding these small ukes but not as detailed as yours...wow

That thing needs a mouse forearm bone for a nut.

I am so jealous, I have been wanting one of those keychains ever since I first saw them. I'm picking up my new uke from KoAloha on Tuesday and hoping to beg them to let me make one while I am there. Your sis is cool for getting it for you. :)

Aloha guys. Haha, yeah, I was surprised when she gave it to me. I don't think I've ever seen these before. She said there was a little game at the booth like the one you see at the arcade where you pickup a stuffed toy with a claw. It was all for charity and she had to try a couple times trying to win me one. I'll have to buy her something nice for Christmas. :)

Top Bottom