WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - Solo ukulele arrangement by Ukulele Mike Lynch

Very very nice Arrangement Mike.

Definitely purchasing this one!

Thanks for sharing and for making your arrangement available.

By the way I notice you put it on vimeo instead of youtube... funny story, (not!) I recorded a classical guitar arrangement for this years ago, and ended up getting a "strike" against my account on youtube for the copyright, eventhough I never got a warning or a chance to pull it....

I and a few others were singled out of over 5000+ videos of this song on youtube... go figure uh? and for such a wonderful song too!

Aloha!
Ivan

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I'm a fairly new ukulele player (been playing for one month) and I can't figure out how to purchase this song from your website? There are also other videos of yours where you refer to the tablature but I can't find where these are available...

you just have to send him the amount as a donation via the paypal donate button on his website, and send a note within the payment mentioning what tab you are purchasing...

Hi Mike, I'm a fairly new ukulele player (been playing for one month) and I can't figure out how to purchase this song from your website? There are also other videos of yours where you refer to the tablature but I can't find where these are available...

Thanks for the reply. How do I find out what amount to donate? Are all the songs the same price or do they vary?

I have only bought a couple, but usually he mentions it and has a price shown towards the end of his videos... I suppose you can always e-mail him?

Thanks for the reply. How do I find out what amount to donate? Are all the songs the same price or do they vary?

... but usually he mentions it and has a price shown towards the end of his videos...

<Facepalm> Doh! I usually never make it to the end of his videos, usually I hear what he's playing, fall in love with it immediately and go frantically looking for the tablature only to come up short on the website. That'll show me to have more patience. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom