Recommend a good ukulele store in Seattle

M3Ukulele

Reaction score
I'm going to Seattle in two weeks and while my boys are at Pax Prime at the convention centre I'd like to visit a few ukulele shops who have a good selection of Ukulele's to try.

I have a Pono AT Acacia Tenor which is great, but wondering what the next step up is before a K Brand! Loprinzi, Martin TK1, another Pono,
I want all solid wood tenor that is a upgrade from what I have.

Suggestions where to go & what to try!
Thanks in advance
MT

please also check ( seattleukulele.org ) calendar of events for upcoming ukulele events in the greater Seattle area!

Please feel free to drop by and visit and play with local uke players in their various song circles.

Welcome, in advance, to the lovely Pacific North West, and to Seattle in particular :)

keep uke'in',

Thanks to all who responded. Its been busy at work so first chance to check in. Dusty Strings it is next week. Looking forward to trying a Kamaka HF-3 and others. Also, Freemont District and the trolls eh! Looks like a cool district. I'll be check that out.

Uncle Rod, thanks for the head up and just to let you know , I did down load your boot camp and as a newbie.......... soaked up the info and now have some manual dexterity that allows for quick chord changes. Your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers

Top Bottom