FS: National Resophonic Maple concert-sized uke

cep55

Reaction score
SOLD: National Resophonic Maple concert-sized uke

This is a sweet, loud, really awesome little National. I just bought it, and I love it, but unfortunately I'm finding the concert size a bit uncomfortable to play due to shoulder/wrist issues, and I have to let this guy go and stick to my tenors. It's been very well-cared for and is in excellent condition. Comes with the very nice National hardshell case. SOLD!! , including PayPal and shipping withing continental US.

_1010015.jpg
_1010017.jpg

Attachments

• u1photo.jpg
    u1photo.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 96
  • u2photo.JPG
    u2photo.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 60
  • _1010018.jpg
    _1010018.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Wow, my "first choice" of resonator ukes.

for sure nice uke. You got any pictures other than sideways blurry cell phone picts? Your Location?

Last edited:
Hi, all. All good points, thank you! I'll get some good pic with the real camera this evening! And I can put a piece of paper with it to verify as well. Also, I'm new to uke but can be found on acoustic guitar forum, collings forum and most of the other guitar forums as the same user name (cep55). (I've sold a lot of stuff over there for years.) better pics coming. And I'm located in the Bay Area, CA. Thanks again!

More pics...

(couldn't figure out how to delete the initial two to make room, so here are more!)

_1010021.jpg
_1010016.jpg
_1010019.jpg

Awww, I was hoping to keep this guy, but too many acquisitions lately so I probably do need to sell... so, available once again.

Awesome little reso uke still seeking a good home...

Dang that is really beautiful (too rich for my blood though)

Lots of interest, but no one's taken it home yet!

Lots of great trade offers, but unfortunately I need to sell outright...

Top Bottom