Birth Announcement

It is a fun and exciting process. Enjoy the anticipation. It is worth the wait. Congrats on your soon to be Mya-Moe and welcome to the fold.

Congratulations! I like it when there are photos of the ukulele before it's been oiled. I like trying to imagine how the oiling process is going to pull out the grain of the wood. I've also enjoyed also like the suspense of seeing what the headstock ends up looking like, as each one is a little different, although I noticed you're getting a solid headplate to match the body of your ukulele. Enjoy the building process!

Congratulation! It must be exciting to finally enter Shop Tracker after the long wait!

Yes,...I waited for a long time to see it being built, and then I forgot and almost missed it. There's been a lot happening around here, and it slipped my mind. When I clicked on the link and saw it was all about to actually happen, I was really happy!

Congratulations! Shop Tracker is very interesting - getting to see it at all the different stages. Looking forward to seeing it finished!

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Top Bottom