Pono AB Acacia Baritone Uke w/ Case and Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddmanout

Reaction score
For sale is a used Pono baritone uke, all solid acacia, with a hard case (cordura exterior), "Baritone Ukelele From Scratch" book, truss rod wrench and case strap. Pics attached.

The uke sounds great and is in good shape, plays nicely. Two condition issues:

(1) There is a slight lift in the bass rear corner of the bridge (see pics). It came to me this way and I immediately took it to my luthier (Larry Nair, Tahoe Guitars). It is his opinion that it is stable and came out of the factory this way. This is evidenced by unbroken glue in the corner. I have had a couple months under tension and it has not moved at all.

(2) The exterior lining of the case was scratched by a previous owner's cat. The scratches are not through the lining, but have created some scuffed spots. The case functions just fine.

I am a guitar player and bought this uke to see if the uke thing would "grab me". Sadly is hasn't this time around, so I thought I would pass this on to someone else. I'll likely try again when I have more time to really sit and check it out. :)

I've sold many a guitar on the Acoustic Guitar Forum, the Larrivee Forum and the Collings Forum. I know how to pack 'em and ship 'em safely. I am a straight shooter and I always treat others as I wish to be treated.

Please contact me at strangeman509 (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested or if you have questions.

$200 shipped and PayPal'd to the lower 48 states. USPS money order OK. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada possible at actual cost.

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Pono AB Specs

Solid Acacia top, back, and sides.
Rosewood faceplate, Ebony fingerboard, and bridge.
Rope marquetry rosette, pearl logo and fingerboard position dots.
Bone nut and saddle. Satin finish.
• Total length: 30”

• Body Length: 14”

• Body width/Upper bout/Lower bout: 7-9/16” 10-1/16”

• Body Depth upper bout/Lower bout: 2-11/16” 3-3/16”

• Fingerboard width at nut and 12th fret: 1-3/8” 1-13/16”

• Soundhole diameter: 2-7/8”

• Scale length: 20-1/8”

BackClose.jpgBackFull.jpgView attachment 57611FrontFull.jpgGoodies.jpg

Attachments

• 20130823_093516.jpg
    20130823_093516.jpg