Vintage Ukulele Talk Show coming soon. "Uke'n Talk - Vintage"

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Hi All, just want to let everyone know that in the next few weeks I will be starting a talk show series on my YouTube channel featuring a new vintage ukulele with each video. The owner of the ukes will be discussing the instruments and their known history.

I will be doing a series of 12 reviews on some very cool instruments ranging from the 40-50's back to the turn of the century.

Each of the ukes will be discussed including:

Their history
Detailed photos of each ukulele
Digitally recorded sound samples

You can subscribe to my channel to receive notifications when these videos start going live. http://www.youtube.com/jayukulele

Thanks and hope you enjoy....we'll see where this goes ;-)

Great, Jay! I thought you owned only one vintage uke, and only bc RyanMFT nudged you to buy it. That honey Martin. I didn;t know you liked vintage so much.

Jay, there's a fellow, uketeecee I think, who adores vintage ukes and has a fantastic blog and knows all the vintage ukers like P. Krouk. Anyhow, he must own a gold mine because he's got, like, more cool old Martins that Chris Martin himself. Can you interview him? Just a thought. He's pretty mysterious, like the Loch Ness montser, but he sure seems to be "ground zero" for cool ukes. Thx

Jay, there's a fellow, uketeecee I think, who adores vintage ukes and has a fantastic blog and knows all the vintage ukers like P. Krouk. Anyhow, he must own a gold mine because he's got, like, more cool old Martins that Chris Martin himself. Can you interview him? Just a thought. He's pretty mysterious, like the Loch Ness montser, but he sure seems to be "ground zero" for cool ukes. Thx

I would love to interview other folks too. Getting the video interview of someone not in my area is something I am working on. I have an idea that will work if the folks are just a little tach savvy and can install a software app I can walk them through and then I can do video interviews world wide.

This is a concept I came up with and if people like the series I will be looking to get others. I will send him a PM and see what happens.. I am really excited to get it going.

Great, Jay! I thought you owned only one vintage uke, and only bc RyanMFT nudged you to buy it. That honey Martin. I didn;t know you liked vintage so much.

I resemble that remark! Let's be clear, there was no nudging involved.

Top Bottom