Dun dun dun...

BboyEmperor

Reaction score
Friday, January 9, 2009.
My P.E. teacher called me into the office and I was scared that I did something wrong..because nowadays if you get called in it means you got caught doing something.
But then I thought, what did I do?

I followed the teacher in the locker room.
He gave me this mean look as if I got caught ditching or something.
*Note: No, I do not ditch.
Then finally I realize he was joking and his face goes back to a blank expression.
(T=Teacher M=Me)
T: "You know, (student name here)?"
He points to this big, tall Samoan guy in one of the rows of lockers.
M: "Yeah...why?"
I was thinking "What, did he frame me or something?..."
The teacher tells me that the big tall guy took my ukulele from my locker and got caught.
The thing is he got caught the day it got stolen and I'm barely finding out about this now >.>
Could've told me on Monday or something!

The only differences I spotted out were some scratchings around the body/headstock and the strings were untuned.
Other than that it's perfectly great!
I'm SO HAPPY I got Phoenix back! :D

Lesson Learned.
NEVER TAKE UKULELE TO SCHOOL.
Unless I get one for like $5.
Or actually.
I'll take it to school on a minimum day where we DON'T have to dress.

So guys. No more freaking out. I'm happy she's safe!
Now to mess around :p

I'm happy for you man, that must've been a really hard time for you w/o yur uke. glad its back in yur hands!

Congrats on getting your ukulele back!

Deach, that'd be kind of hard. He's big and strong.
I'm just big.
:(

you xenophobe! o_O jk. tons of people think I'm Samoan, and I'm filipino......At least you have lockers! We have our things in big bags that we line up at the side of the court. We have to change in the bathrooms. I'm glad you got her back :D

I would agree with Deach, but when we're out, there are at least five teachers monitoring us during stretches and everything...

I would agree with Deach, but when we're out, there are at least five teachers monitoring us during stretches and everything...

That's best time to do it. Everyone will know you are crazy by taking a swing at someone bigger and stronger than you in front of teachers. They'll leave your stuff alone from then on.

That's best time to do it. Everyone will know you are crazy by taking a swing at someone bigger and stronger than you in front of teachers. They'll leave your stuff alone from then on.

(O.O)

Not only would I get I.S.S, (which means "In School Suspension", but is called "I Scrub Sidewalks") but there's hardly anyone bigger and stronger than me in 6th grade, sadly. And why would I want people to think I'm crazy? My reputation is good as it is, lol. (And I tend to scare people already, so...)

(O.O)

Not only would I get I.S.S, (which means "In School Suspension", but is called "I Scrub Sidewalks") but there's hardly anyone bigger and stronger than me in 6th grade, sadly. And why would I want people to think I'm crazy? My reputation is good as it is, lol. (And I tend to scare people already, so...)

and YOUR uke wasn't stolen....

I'm with Deach. Pull him aside and have a nice calm conversation with him and once you get him to understand he should never mess with you and you have his attention, cold cock him. And then ask him if he wants more. If he doesn't say no right away give it to him.

Thanks, Everyone.

Deach. I'll be SURE to aim carefully.
Whether it's from far away or around everyone...

NOW it's time to hang a bunch of things on Phoenix's headstock and submit my entries for the contest :D

EDIT:
Oh and for the contest I'm putting all my files into a .rar file so I can send it all at once...
Hope it's okay!

Last edited:
ive been taking mine to school everyday since the beginning of this school year
i dont let it out of my sight unless i leave it with a teacher
plus it was a fairly cheap one
so
not too worried about it

Did you walk up to him and knock the piss out of him? I would have. How else are you going to get people to stop stealing your stuff?

From what I've read on these boards you have extensive training in wrestling and Brazilian jujitsu. On top of that, you are usualy the biggest dude in the room.

Mind you, that is just from what I have read so I may be way off the mark.

The reality for the majority is that confronting someone who is both larger and stronger is an invitation to an ass kicking regardless of what that person has done to you.

I realize that you are beloved around here but it seems to me that you are pushing someone you hardly know towards an altercation that may well leave that person injured or worse.

That is an extremely irresponsible thing to do.

Violence should always be a last resort unless it is between two willing participants in some kind of aranged fight. Like a match at dojo.

If you are the person that initiates the fight in the real world then you are the one asking for the assault charge.

In this particular case you are advising someone who has already had the stolen property returned to go after revenge using as much violence as they can get away with. WTF?

BboyEmperor, I'm glad you got your uke back. I'm sorry it was damaged. I'm also sorry you don't go to school that respects property rights but I think you have the right attitude about what happened.

Benmealer, I will SO do that.
And hopefully I'll laugh about it too xD

Deach, if I was as big as you and talented I so would...

Waterguy, I see where you are coming from but hey society these days isn't like that anymore..

From what I've read on these boards you have extensive training in wrestling and Brazilian jujitsu. On top of that, you are usualy the biggest dude in the room..
Biggest doesn't always win. I've had my ass kicked by all sorts and sizes of people.

I realize that you are beloved around here but it seems to me that you are pushing someone you hardly know towards an altercation that may well leave that person injured or worse.

That is an extremely irresponsible thing to do.

You are correct! 100% Correct. Although this is what I preach to my kids, he's not my kid and I agree with you.

Violence should always be a last resort unless it is between two willing participants in some kind of aranged fight. Like a match at dojo.
I disagree with you here. Violence is uncontrolled. A proper match requires thinking and knowing when to apply proper amounts of force. It is a thing of beauty, an art, a martial art.

If you are the person that initiates the fight in the real world then you are the one asking for the assault charge.

In this particular case you are advising someone who has already had the stolen property returned to go after revenge using as much violence as they can get away with. ...

You're right it's irresponsible but you're wrong, it's not about revenge. It's about saying hey, I don't care how big you are and who you know and how ugly your mom is, that doesn't give you the right to touch my stuff. I am willing to risk an assault charge if means someone would think twice about messing with me.

BboyEmperor please disregard my advice and accept my apologies. It was irresponsible for me to advise you in that manner.

Top Bottom