Hello from France

Fitzzo

Reaction score
Hello !!! My name is Frederic. I'm 24 years old.
it's been 17 years since I played the piano. I think I made the turn. for Christmas I got my first ukulele that looked more like a toy. There two months ago I bought a ukulele elypse.
I learned to play somewhere over the rainbow. Now I'm trying to learn a new song.
I hesitate at this time to buy a better quality ukulele, with a beautiful sound. I have a budget of 100-150 € but I don't know what to buy.

Sorry for my english and mistakes that hurt the eyes

Greetings and welcome Frederic. Your English is fine. I don't know about uke sellers in France, but several reputable ones in UK when you decide what you want. Good luck....glad you joined us.

Bienvenue, Frederic! We are happy to have you here. Please don't worry about your English—your meaning is clear. Our main language here is ukulele!

Go to the Buying Tips and Beginner sections of the Forum and read through the threads (even going back a few months), and you'll find information that will help you choose your next uke.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Forum! I read books in French, but I don't think I could express myself in French. Your English is very good!

Welcome to Ukulele Underground, Frederick! You will get a lot of good advice on this forum. Enjoy your new song!

Benvinguts from Catalonia! Whereabouts in France are you, neighbour?

Ciao Fitzzo,
Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great advice.
Happy Strummings.. your english is very good... aloha

Thank you for your hospitality.
In fact I'm looking for a good brand of ukulele (not only in France)
Barbablanca: I come from the south of France, between Aix-en-Provence and Marseille

Hi Fitzzo,

we've got family in Le departament de Lot et Garonne near Villeneuve sur lot.

If you are looking for a Uke, have you checked out the site of Barcelona's best Uke shop. It is here:

Choan, the owner, has a small stock, but it is one he has selected personally as being the best in his opinion in the different price ranges. Tell him Berni sent you if you get in touch with him.

Welcome again to the UU,

Berni (Barbablanca)

Top Bottom