Blue Frog Handmade Ambrosia Maple Soprano

Lily Frog

Reaction score
SOLD! Thank you everyone! Vic will have 3 poplar sopranos up for sale within the next few days at $175.00 each... which puts his work at about half the minimum wage rate due to poplar not being so popular lol.. but they sound great. :)

Up for sale is a solid wood handmade Blue Frog soprano. The body is figured ambrosia maple with cherry binding. The neck is fiddleback maple with cherry stripe. Figured maple headstock veneer with Blue Frog logo in mother of pearl and koa. Figured spruce top, Rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl dots and white side dots. Rosewood bridge. Bone saddle and nut.

$385.00 shipped within continental US, additional shipping charges outside.

Thanks for looking,
Lily

http://bluefrogukes.weebly.com/index.html

Attachments

• newmaple6.jpg
    newmaple6.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 192
  • newmaple5.jpg
    newmaple5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 213
  • newmaple4.jpg
    newmaple4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 178
  • newmaple3.jpg
    newmaple3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 173
  • newmaple2.jpg
    newmaple2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Aloha Lily and Vic,
Very nice uke and it looks amazing...glad to hear from the both of you, it's been a while...and hope all is well...Happy Strummings

Super nice, I stiil remember the 2nd I missed on Ebay two years ago...

I love the headstock logo!

That's a real beauty, Vic! If it sounds as good as it looks, I'm very interested. Any chance of a sound sample?

Aloha Lily and Vic,
Very nice uke and it looks amazing...glad to hear from the both of you, it's been a while...and hope all is well...Happy Strummings

Thanks so much, Stan. We're doing well, happy strummings to you too :)

I wish Vic was still around... glad to see he's at least doing well and has cast another beauty off :cool:

I would have bought it with a sound sample. Congrats JB!

Hey Vic, whatever happened to that super soprano you were working on? Let me know.

Top Bottom