FS Kepasa Middlesex Concert - Zebrawood and Cedar with hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
SOLD *** Kepasa Middlesex Concert - Zebrawood and Cedar with hardcase

Up for sale is a delightful and beautiful 2010 Kepasa Middlesex Concert uke by Vermont Luthier Kevin Crossett. This is an all solid wood concert size ukulele with zebrawood back and sides, cedar top, black binding, Tusq nut and compensated saddle, rosewood bridge, rosewood fingerboard, Spanish cedar neck with maple skunk stripe and rosewood heelplate, zebrawood headplate with black binding, Grover 4B friction tuners. Top MOP and white side markers at the 5,7,10,12 frets. Even the sound hole is bound! This Kepasa ukulele is serial #068 and was built in 2010. It has the standard Kepasa glossy lacquer finish. This Kepasa uke is very light weight and very warm sounding with the cedar top. It has 12 frets to the body and 18 frets overall. A Musician’s Gear hardcase is also included. I will also include a fresh set of nicer strings (Martins, SC, or Worths).

It is in very nice, but used condition, and is currently strung with DeMont black fluorocarbon strings (not my favorite strings). I will also include a fresh set of nicer sounding strings (Martins, SC, or Worths).

While there are no nicks or dings on it, as a used, hand-made instrument is has some light marks and imperfections (While hardly noticeable there some small marks [not scratches] on the upper bout, slight discoloration on the top below the bridge- see photos). I purchased this uke from Kevin Crossett himself. It plays and sounds smooth and warm, one of the best concerts I have owned.

Why am I selling? Have you seen how many ukes I have? I’m playing more tenors these days, and trying to get down to 1-2 concerts.

Price Drop
SOLD shipped Continental US, UPS Ground.

Sound Samples:

SC Light Strings: https://app.box.com/s/xs0s9zhaht9ga9ubhwob

DeMont Strings (not my favorite strings): https://app.box.com/s/h15e9zp92hf17rncm2m5

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh no... :drool:. Just when the UAS had settled down.

1.5" nut, Doc?

Price Drop

This uke is now SOLD. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom