Visit to Randee"s Music in Rockford

edstrummer

Reaction score
After reading the news about Randee's becoming a new Kamaka dealer I decided to take a ride there to check it out. About an hour or so away from where I live. Didn't call ahead or anything.
No kamaka ukes in stock but a nice variety of beginner and mid-range including a Martin C1K, a Pono MT and ATD, and a Kala slot head tenor that was light and projected very well. And a nice range of accoustic guitars too. Also had a very nice selection of music booklets for all instruments including ukulele.
More variety and range of brands and models to choose from than any chain store in the area. Also , everything I picked up was in tune. Didn't have to find my tuner app on my phone before strummin' away. Closer than Elderly which I love going too but its 4 hrs. each way. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone in N. Illinois. I will go back soon .
Ed.

Last edited:
Hey Ed, I don't know how I missed this post. Thanks for the kind words. If you're back in the area again stop in, our Kamaka stock is pretty constant. I keep orders going to keep them in stock.

Take care!

Cool i live outside Dekalb ill have to shoot up there someday!!

Top Bottom