"Got a Date with an Angel"

Very Nice, John!

I've got to try to get down to NYC one of these days, and see you inperson.

Or, you could always come up to the Electric City Uke Fest September 21, here in Schenectady...

-Kurt​

Or, you could always come up to the Electric City Uke Fest September 21, here in Schenectady...

Thank you, Kurt! Whoa - That would be great. That would be a fun road trip - I think we might be celebrating my Dad's birthday that weekend, which would certainly stop me from coming, but if you can send me the info, I'd love to try to make it.

I generally get to NYC at least once a year and would love to see you in person.

Thank you! Yes, that would be great if you can make it sometime. The Ukulele Cabaret happens once every two months - the next one will probably be a halloween cabaret in late October; then the holiday cabaret in mid-late Septmeber. If you follow the Ukulele Cabaret on Facebook, you should get some advance notice, but not always! :)

The bee's knees! Great with the old mouth horn. Thanks for posting

Thank you! Yes, that would be great if you can make it sometime. The Ukulele Cabaret happens once every two months - the next one will probably be a halloween cabaret in late October; then the holiday cabaret in mid-late Septmeber. If you follow the Ukulele Cabaret on Facebook, you should get some advance notice, but not always! :)
I will keep an eye out, and I will write to you when I am coming to NYC, if that's okay. Thanks!

Thank you, v30~ :)

Thanks, Campbell - glad you liked it. Ben is great fun to play with - he's always got about fifty chord variations that make everything sound better and more jazzy. :)

Thank you very much, Kerry! Glad you appreciate the megaphone!

I will keep an eye out, and I will write to you when I am coming to NYC, if that's okay. Thanks!

Great, please do, Lily. I meant December for the holiday cabaret, not September! :)

Hiya, John, that was really fine.

Just played "White Rabbit" with our mutual friend Ms. Amity Rose, aka. Meghan McGeary at an open mic tonight. We avoided the brown acid...

Come on back to Santa Cruz! And maybe I'll see you in New York before year's end.

Just played "White Rabbit" with our mutual friend Ms. Amity Rose, aka. Meghan McGeary at an open mic tonight. We avoided the brown acid...

Come on back to Santa Cruz! And maybe I'll see you in New York before year's end.

Rick!! Thanks for your good opinion! :) Glad to hear you and our mutual friend avoided the brown acid! :D I can't wait to get back to Santa Cruz. I'm hoping they send me out again soon, but either way, let me know when you're going to be here!! Will be great to see you and hopefully play together again. :)

Top Bottom