Project acoustic travel ukulele build.

Ukeplayer2013

Reaction score
Hey all!
Project acoustic travel ukulele will be underway sooner than expected. I will be getting my fretboard and my cut wood today! Getting some solder from my dad for the piezo pup setup. Yes there will be pictures and YouTube videos posted within this thread. Remember this is a recycled material build, the wood I got ain't oak, mahogany or maple so I will be showing the material before I build. I am no luthier but if it turns out good. I will be making one for my daughter. So I will be posting in this thread and filming + pictures. Thanks for all you guys for the support and help with some questions I had. This is truly a blessing to be part of this forum and to chat with some great people.

But I did manage to get a piece for a neck...... Birds eye anyone? ;)
That will be used for another build very soon.

Thanks all
&
Stay tuned!

Keep going Scott,i've done a few different ukes now(a Backpacker similar to the Circuits and strings design,a couple of Banjo ukes,a sweet tin uke,a cigar box uke and most recently a Sopranino sized body uke with a soprano scale),and each uke i make i learn something which helps make the next one better.

Ladies and gentlemen!

In an hour or two. The acoustic travel ukulele project shall be completed. Just finished applying a few coats of spray clear all over it and now drying and to install the hardware and strung. So in 2 hours time, it shall be the moment of truth.

Top Bottom