Issue 30 of Ukulele Player is LIVE!

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

This issue features the "History of KoAloha Ukuleles" --not the company, their ukes. Catch the feature and the interview with Paul Okami. Also featured... Uncle Elvis in an exclusive interview. Other stuff, too.

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

Thanks Mickey for what you do. That was a very nice read.

Always look forward to your new editions, but I am a bit confused by this bit you ran:

If you didn’t know, MusicGuyMic is still in business. You can find him
on the forum at Ukulele Underground.

Contact MGM via the forum and you can order ukuleles from him.
He still keeps a pretty good stock on hand and still provides top-
notch service.

Tell him you saw this little bit of information in ukulele player.

MGM is a good guy and he’ll treat you right.
It sounds like you're saying he still sells ukes as MGM? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest given his current association with HMS? :confused:

Always look forward to your new editions, but I am a bit confused by this bit you ran:

It sounds like you're saying he still sells ukes as MGM? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest given his current association with HMS? :confused:

I have not received any information about a change of status. I did not know about any association with HMS. I stuck that in the magazine a long time ago and just left it there as a way of saying "Thanks" to MGM for all he has done for ukulele players over the years.

Mike and Aaron run the store at this point. Mike (MGM) visits various Hawaiian makers each morning and then heads north with the goods. He's has the authority to run it like his own and in this sense Mickey is right. He does "provide top notch service" and he is "a good guy and he'll treat you right". We've always been close friends, really we just joined forces to be the best uke resource we can.

Mickey, I too have enjoyed your magazine for quite some time. I would like to buy advertising for your future issues. Email me so we can support each others efforts- andrew@theukulelesite.com

Mike and Aaron run the store at this point. Mike (MGM) visits various Hawaiian makers each morning and then heads north with the goods. He's has the authority to run it like his own and in this sense Mickey is right. He does "provide top notch service" and he is "a good guy and he'll treat you right". We've always been close friends, really we just joined forces to be the best uke resource we can.

Mickey, I too have enjoyed your magazine for quite some time. I would like to buy advertising for your future issues. Email me so we can support each others efforts- andrew@theukulelesite.com

I'll contact you when I am at my computer. I am on the Blackberry Playbook right now.

Thanks for another superb edition Mickey. Much appreciated mate, a brilliant read as always.

Thanks for another superb edition Mickey. Much appreciated mate, a brilliant read as always.

Glad you like it. I bumped up the thread because I had a feeling that a lot of people might have missed the launch. Your winter has come to an end. I hope you have a great spring and summer coming up. We have summer coming to a conclusion and predictions are for an early winter. I hope it is mild.

Top Bottom