ALDRINE IN MINNEAPOLIS!!! -- Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Reaction score
Aldrine will be putting on a workshop and concert in Minneapolis on Sat., Oct 5th, 2013. The workshop will be from 5 to 6 PM with the concert at 7 PM.

Theatre Garage
711 W. Franklin Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN

Workshop only is $15
Concert only is $20
Workshop and concert both is $30

Tickets are available at: www.brownpapertickets.com or cash at the door that night.

If you need more info, PM me or e-mail: aldrinetour2013@gmail.com

Am I excited? A little bit. Okay, a lot. Hope you people can attend.

Last edited:
I'm in - just purchased my ticket for workshop and concert!

Any thoughts on a place to stay for this?

Hi Rob. Just saw this. Are you sure you don't want to see him in Chicago? But if you are really gonna come here, PM me.

OKAY PEOPLE --

The show is a month away. Get your tickets while they last!!!

Attachments

• ALDRINEMSPFB.jpg
    ALDRINEMSPFB.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
OKAY PEOPLE -- the show is in 10 days!!!

I just got home from the theatre. I met with the manager and she told me where good parking is available. Park at the Vision Loss Resources parking lot. It is on Lyndale Avenue, about 1/2 block north of the Theatre on the same side (west) of the street. It's free and close by.

Whoop-whoop.....10 days!!!!!

OKAY PEOPLE -- the show is in 10 days!!!

I just got home from the theatre. I met with the manager and she told me where good parking is available. Park at the Vision Loss Resources parking lot. It is on Lyndale Avenue, about 1/2 block north of the Theatre on the same side (west) of the street. It's free and close by.

Whoop-whoop.....10 days!!!!!

Wow! 10 days? It is so soon. Hope the weather stays nice.

Hey! Guess what? Aldrine and Aaron are on their way to Minneapolis RIGHT NOW!!!

Know what that means? Tomorrow night is the show in Minneapolis. Come on out and show them some love! Man, it's gonna be a great show. (And workshop)

Went to drop off stuff at the Theatre today. My lovely marquee is wind swept and all my hard work is for naught. Dang.

Hey! Guess what? Aldrine and Aaron are on their way to Minneapolis RIGHT NOW!!!

Know what that means? Tomorrow night is the show in Minneapolis. Come on out and show them some love! Man, it's gonna be a great show. (And workshop)

Went to drop off stuff at the Theatre today. My lovely marquee is wind swept and all my hard work is for naught. Dang.

Darn it. Did they let you put it back up?

My wife and I will be there and possibly a daughter thrown in.

Top Bottom