Jake Shimabukuro- Weeps

Spuash

Reaction score
Well im sick, i should go to sleep cause im waking up at 5 in the morning to go to big bear, but after doign the deach contest i decided to do this....

its just a cover, its mediocre, but i enjoy playign the song and man... my hand just doesnt want to move very fast in the end.. but enjoy. ill put up more soon!

enjoy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2pHGX-55g

and yes im wering a different hat to give the illusion i did this one and the deach video on different days... but SHHHHH

hey i like ur glasses :D

nicely done... impressed me =[)
whooo 1st rating!

Hey man, don;t put yurself down that was really nice, especially for a late night showing! I've been working on this song for a while and I can't play it better than you, so be happy! :D

Thank you all. so i put it up last night before i had to wake up 3 hours later...

i went skiiing today after a 5 year hiatus... ate crapola, hurt my foot and then kept skiing.. wow im beat. i think im just goign to try and clean it up and get in the right mindset to play it perfectly.. "hopefully" but i love this song and i feel it's what got a lot of people in to the Uke. so im really glad you guys enjoyed it.

i always love watching the videos people make!! so thanks for watchign mine

:D:D :rock::nana:

Thanks man!!!

hopefully ill just be geting better and maybe we can do a colab for UCB!

Thanks man!!!

hopefully ill just be geting better and maybe we can do a colab for UCB!
Dude that sounds great! I'd love to do a colab with you! I'll pm you with my idea.

Top Bottom