Nud!!

BigD

Reaction score
NUD for mee! wheww its such a nice feeling watching the ups guy drop of the box in front of my house lol i just purchased a Lanikai LQA-TCA from butler music. There are some issues with the finish and whatnot but for the price its pretty impossible to beat. It needs a little tinkering done to it and definetely a change of strings(these have been sitting on the uke in the warehouse for a while an i can surely tell) and a little nut adjustment but its got potential i can feel it lol plus the pickup and preamp sound fantastic. Its clearer though my amp then my solid electric uke and any of my guitars. Pics soon!

Congrats BigD! I've looked at some of Bulter's deals, glad you got one! They have a baritone deal that really appeals. Enjoy it! Looking forward to the pics.

Looks purdy!! I bought from Butler Music and was very happy. Enjoy your new baby!!

Congratulations!

Nice uke! I'll BEAR with you, but I won't BARE anything with you. Steedy ain't into that! :cool:

Congrats! those pics make it look SWEEEET!
I think the Burled Headstock gives it great character, Lucky BigD.

Congratulations! It sure will bring you much joy!:)

Enjoy it-looks really nice. And please post soon about the sound -I'm eyeing one of these myself but can't find any sound samples.

I emailed and asked that same question about the setup and all it really came down to i think is that they blew the dust off it and filed/polished the frets(they look great) but they also told me they do not adjust the string height at all and they are the same strings that have been sitting on it. For the price mines great but in any other case it would probably be considered a blem because of some of the things on it.

The sound.. well right now its nothing to write home about ill be honest. Kind of tinny and quiet. But it also is in very bad need of new strings. I wont be able to get any for a good week and a half (i live in the boonys) but when i get some ill put up a sound sample!

Last edited:
Congratulations Big! HNUD

Top Bottom