Aquila red series on epi les paul uke?

iamesperambient

Reaction score
hi has anyone tried the aquila red series on their epiphone les paul concert electric ukes yet? I ordered a set off eBay still waiting for them my les paul over all sounds great but the stock strings aren't the best actually kind of dull. I love the white aquilas on my soprano and I heard about these red series I figured they would also look sharp again the cherry sunburst too. I was just curious if anyone else tried them before I install them soon on little Lester. thanks!

good luck, haven't heard anything good about them.

hi has anyone tried the aquila red series on their epiphone les paul concert electric ukes yet? I ordered a set off eBay still waiting for them my les paul over all sounds great but the stock strings aren't the best actually kind of dull. I love the white aquilas on my soprano and I heard about these red series I figured they would also look sharp again the cherry sunburst too. I was just curious if anyone else tried them before I install them soon on little Lester. thanks!

I put them on http://i43.tinypic.com/2v9cjt1.jpg so far so good they look/sound great just trying to get used to the fact they their all basically the same thickness but not a huge deal.

Top Bottom