FS: Kamaka Tenor. Excellent condition.

Reaction score
FS: Kamaka Tenor. Excellent condition. SOLD!

Hey guys. Long time reader, first time poster :) I am selling my Kamaka Tenor and thought this would be a good place to start. It's in excellent like new condition. I bought it new and have had it for about a year and a half. It's never left the smoke free recording studio. Comes with original case and an extra set of strings. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $SOLD! I will keep it up until the purchaser is satisfied, however.
More pictures: Kamaka Tenor Photos

DSC_0430.jpgDSC_0429.jpg

Last edited:
could you post a photo with your name and date with the uke? (UU rules)

If you're close to me, I'd like to come play it before buying. And where did you buy it, please? Is that foam canvas the case that came with it? Thanks.

This picture from Elderly shows a 2010 HF-3 with hard shell case. So I would assume a 2011 would have had the same, if this is indeed a 2011. The case must have been switched out at some time. Kamaka sells new cases for 100 bucks.

Attachments

• HF3_case.jpg
    HF3_case.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
That's not a rule. It's a recommendation.

Got any recommendations on buying from a first time poster that lists an item but fails to respond to questions about the serial number, original case etc?

From Rayan's Sticky on Right of Shoppers in Marketplace:

Rights for shoppers in the uke marketplace

1. Buyers have the right to request additional pictures of instrument from seller with time stamp and proof of ownership.

2. Buyers have the right to request a tracking number for instruments.

1. Buyers have the right to request additional pictures of instrument from seller with time stamp and proof of ownership.

Yes- you have the right to request such a photo. That doesn't mean not posting such a photo is a violation of the rules.

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:
A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

I agree that it's a good idea to do so, but it's not a rule. It's a recommendation.

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay in response, I was away for the long weekend. I am located in Miami, FL. Also, I will be happy to post a picture with my name and date. I will try and put that up tonight. I will also try and post a video although it will most likely have to be from my phone. To everyone who sent me a pm, I will get to those now! Once again, sorry for the delay but I am back in town. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Just saw the case and serial number questions. I bought the uke new from Seal Beach Music in CA. The case in the pictures is the case it came with so I assumed it was the original. I apologize if that is not correct. As for the serial number, I will have to post that tonight as well when I get off work. Thanks guys!

I can't seem to figure out how to get a time stamp going on my pictures but I posted a video, so hopefully that will work for now. I apologize for my playing, lack of nails, etc but you know... It's a great sounding Kamaka tenor and I think that manages to come through in spite of everything.

The serial number is 081757 which, I've been told, means it was made in '08? I bought it in '11 so I guess it must have been NOS because I was the first owner.

Let me know if there are any other questions!

Thanks,
Jordan

Hi something Clever. It's easy. Just write out a piece of paper with the date and your name place it on the uke and take a snap and post. It just shows that the uke is in your possession and the photos are yours. Good luck with the sale!

Top Bottom