Playin my Uke and rooting the SD Chargers to Victory

Howie1947

Reaction score
As a loyal Charger fan, I will be in front of the Tube watching the game, and strummin my 4 string..........Good Luck Chargers !

As a loyal Charger fan, I will be in front of the Tube watching the game, and strummin my 4 string..........Good Luck Chargers !

San Diego Super Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its as cold as they say we are going to walk them, because they have no pass.

O and go Sproles, he is like 2 feet from the ground when he ducks down, there are going to have a heck of a time catching him

HELL YEAH!

chargers.jpg

Gona Stomp! and yes my friend time for sum uke'n as well!

Steelers had a feild day. Weird ol calls, just a funky game. Ravens will take care of business. Heinz Ward is a punk and Ray Lewis and the crew will have some revenge for that cheap shot.

Heinz Ward is a punk and Ray Lewis and the crew will have some revenge for that cheap shot.

I find it laughable that you call Heinz Ward a punk but not Ray Lewis, a man that has in fact been involved in some questionable actions.

GO STEELERS!!!

Top Bottom