Collings UT-3 Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
SOLD

I am selling my Collings UT-3 Custom, S/N 371, to help fund other non-ukulele life-related expenses. This instrument is constructed of quilted maple back and sides with spruce top and flamed maple neck. The fingerboard is ebony.

This instrument was displayed by Collings at the 2010 Summer NAMM show. The original selling price was $2,790. Documentation of the above is included as are the original warranty papers, all in the case.

The only cosmetic issue with this instrument is an extremely small and hardly noticeable surface nick on the top just below the bridge near the G string. I have tried to picture this in the attached photos. One really has to look fairly hard to see it. I wanted to point that out.

This instrument has been my "holy grail" for sound, looks, and playability. It doesn't get much better than this. Fortunately, I do still have one or two other instruments that I play more often and actually prefer to keep so letting this one go won't be that hard, as nice as it is.

The original Collings hard shell case is included.

I am asking $2,000 for this beautiful instrument which will include shipping and insurance within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0032.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0034.jpgIMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpg

Last edited:
This ukulele will be sold before nightfall.

If I didn't just buy a Gibson 3 that isn't even here yet, I'd consider it, when. It's a gorgeous example of Colling's " best of show".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom