My New All Mahogany Uke!

steelerboy329

Reaction score
I've been playing the uke on and off for about three years (I've owned a Lanikai and a Pono) and lately started playing a lot more. I play guitar, piano, viola, some others so I'm no stranger when it comes to playing an instrument. Anyways, I've been on the lookout for a new uke, but I couldn't make up my mind. That all changed when I went to a Taylor Roadshow the other day. I came home with this little beauty. :D

SAM_1354_zps8104ee76.jpg

SAM_1359_zps1bd8d9ac.jpg

SAM_1366_zps96d4bcc5.jpg

Last edited:
spectacular!

Wow. That is awesome!

Did you have to get the matching guitar with your uke?

Congrats, Beautiful....Wow Give me fist dibbs if you likey sell.....:) happy strummings...

Very nice! And rare to have it split from its guitar. So far Taylor only sells them in matching pairs with guitars. I'm looking forward to the sound sample!

Congratulations! That's one of the nicest ukes I've ever seen. And it's a Taylor. Just wow.. :drool:

You bought this at a Taylor event, does this mean Taylor is going to start selling ukes on their own without the matching guitar?

To answer a few questions, first, it sounds amazing. I haven't played many ukes, but I absolutely love the way it sounds. Owning three Taylor guitars already, I knew the uke would fit right in. I even played it during a song at church today.

And no, Taylor is not selling them on there own. When I got there the Sales Rep told me there was a minor imperfection in the finish of the guitar and uke so he thought of splitting the set up. On top of that he even discounted the price. I'm not sure if I can mention prices on here, but lets just say I got an amazing deal.

Wow, what a beautiful uke and wonderful that you got a great deal as well. I hope that you will share a sound sample soon, as I would love to hear how it sounds!

Stunning instrument - congratulations! How wonderful that you got such a great deal, and I bet the blem isn't even noticeable.

I got to play one of these at Randy's in Rockford Il. I was impressed. It was a fantastic looking and sounding uke. Great score!

wow I can see myself in the shine!

Top Bottom