FS: Collings UC-1 mahogany concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabioponta

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I bought this collings UC-1 concert mahogany here in UU about 2 months. I really loved it, but since I bought 3 top sopranos mahogany, I just do not play the concert Collings. I'll be a father in November and need to buy a crib. So I'm selling this uke to save some money. I live in Brazil, and send the ukulele with case in a box via express mail international. Shipping to America is included in price. Another coutries, please PM for know the difference.
I'm the 3º buyer. The ukulele is perfect in terms of playability, only has a small mark on the top head, which is a small dent in the wood without scratching the finish. The top is a bit too shiny, as described in the previous announcement. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ncert-Ukulele&highlight=collings+uc-1+concert

collings 1.jpgcollings 2.jpgcollings 4.jpgcollings 5.jpgcollings 6.jpg

Price: $750 shipped. I acept paypal. Please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Wow...what a deal! I've shipped a couple of ukes to fabioponta and wouldn't hesitate buying this if I was in the market.

Fabio is a great guy to deal with.

That's a very nice price for a great uke Fabio. If I didn't have so many Collings already and was a concert player I'd be all over this.

You must really want a crib - because the ukulele is exceptionally nice and priced to move.

Collings concerts are quintessential ukuleles from head to toe; even the "entry level" models. They're spot-on. I have one so I don't need one, and believe me- I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on my quest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom