Semi-custom Kamaka Pineapple Longneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewKid

Reaction score
Aloha UU,

Here is another beautiful instrument for someone else to enjoy as I reduce my collection to 3-4 ukuleles.

This is a semi-custom Kamaka Pineapple Longneck ordered directly from the factory and delivered in May 2013. In addition to the beautiful striped Koa it features:
  • Gotoh UPT Tuners
  • Ebony faceplate, fret board, and bridge
  • Abalone KK logo and fret board markers
  • New Kamaka hard case

Price is $925 and includes shipping to CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Here's a link to a short sound sample!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMmo4KOjps

Thanks for looking!

Kcase.jpgKfront.jpgKback.jpgKupt.jpg

Last edited:
Whooooooooo! The only Kamaka I covet. This is a beauty.

It's time for you to pull the trigger Phil! With all the options, this ukulele cost $1,200 so it's a great deal. Plus it sounds like pure Hawaii...

Ack, this is killing me - the only ukes I'd even consider adding to my collection are a longneck Kamaka pineapple, or an Ohta-San. I am going to have to give this some really serious thought. Somebody please buy this so I don't have to agonize over it!

Ack, this is killing me - the only ukes I'd even consider adding to my collection are a longneck Kamaka pineapple, or an Ohta-San. I am going to have to give this some really serious thought. Somebody please buy this so I don't have to agonize over it!

Ditto ditto ditto....plus dealing with NewKid (I think Don) is great!

janeray1940... I just posted a sound sample in the original post for you. David, thanks for looking! And davo17...this instrument is tuned gCEA.

Best regards,

Don

janeray1940... I just posted a sound sample in the original post for you. David, thanks for looking! And davo17...this instrument is tuned gCEA.

Best regards,

Don

Thank you - it sounds great, as expected :)

Bump to waive shipping cost to CONUS. $945 all in.

Beautiful grain pattern. Please educate me: Which feature(s) make this a 'semi-custom'?

Beautiful grain pattern. Please educate me: Which feature(s) make this a 'semi-custom'?

•Gotoh UPT Tuners
•Ebony faceplate, fret board, and bridge
•Abalone KK logo and fret board markers

Gotohs are the "+" as Kamaka is making it more available but not the standard tuners.

Thanks Daniel for clarifying the semi-custom options.

The standard features are Gotoh friction tuners, Koa head plate, Rosewood fretboard and bridge, and pearl KK logo and fret board markers.

The longneck is also an upcharge from standard Pineapple Soprano.

Hope that helps pahu,

Don

Last edited:
Price reduced to $925 including shipping. Sale ends Friday!

Beautiful ukulele...love that grain pattern.
Already have a Kamaka Pineapple...otherwise......:drool:

Thanks all. I'm going to keep this one for now. Everyone should have at least one pineapple ukulele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom