FS Red Fiber Glass Tenor Ukulele Case

DannyPham

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm selling a BEAUTIFUL red fiber glass tenor case because I have two and I only need one.

So I originally got this case online for 208, and while I hardly used it, I don't think I should try to sell the case for that much. My loss is your gain. Theukulele site is selling the crossrock brand tenor fiber glass cases for 180 so I'm going to beat that price for 140. Like a lot of things the price is negotiable.

While it's not a Kamoa or crossrock brand it has very nice padding that is sure to protect your uke and has four latches in the front to keep it from opening in the front, and one latch to keep it opening from the back. The two back straps it comes with really makes the case feel like a comfy backpack when carrying it, and the handle is very comfortable to hold.

People everywhere will be in awe with you using this case. :D

EDIT: Oh this case fits a Kala Acacia Tenor perfectly, and my Kamaka with a little bit of squeezing. Just to give you an idea of how it fits.

EDIT 1/28/2014
Hey guys so I'm selling my second case, and it's in the same exact condition as my first one. Backpack straps are included and everything. I realized that I don't really even need the case and I just keep it at home all the time so it's just collecting dust. Lemme know! PM me and we can talk.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 181
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 147
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 139
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
It may not be branded as Kamoa, but it looks identical (inside and out) to one. What brand was it advertised as when you bought it?

It was listed as a kamoa when I got it. Really the only difference I can tell is there is no hydrometer or whatever in it.

Hey guys! Check out the edit in the first post. I'm selling another red fiberglass case :)

Sent a pm, totally spaced months ago to message you back I rarely check the forums, email me vinnyqh@gmail with your info.

Vincent

Danny,
Have received no reply on this forum nor to my PM. I'm guessing that both sold but it would be helpful if you showed as SOLD.
Thanks,
John

Top Bottom