KOA Tenor FLUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

casasmith

Reaction score
beautiful Koa Tenor Fluke with Peghed geared tuners...(and side markers on the fretboard -NOT standard)..and the invaluable GRIP STRIPS!

in perfect shape...maybe 12 hours total on it (I collect ukes and don't play any ONE that often)...

hate to have to sell this one...it's a beauty

(these are the extras when you build one on the magic fluke site)
Tenor Neck ( $20 extra)
Pegheds ($69 extra)
Grip Strips ($5 extra)

$360 shipped to CONUS

Attachments

• Fluke3.jpg
    Fluke3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 80
  • Fluke2.jpg
    Fluke2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 67
  • GRIPstrips.jpg
    GRIPstrips.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Close to $500.00 new but not $500.00. Do you have a picture of the back with the grip strips attached or are you selling them separately? I do not see an option for "premium" koa listed on their website. Are you selling with a gig bag included?

I'm sort of ...how to say it...particular :)...so I had them send me pictures of ALL the koa they had basically..If you just order KOA you get what you get...they upcharge for the killer pieces...had a KOA Flea built the same way.same upgcharge...the grip strips are on the back...I can send a pic if you'd like

here's the breakdown;
Koa Concert; 375
Tenor neck; 20
Pegheds: 69
Premium Koa; 20
grip strips; 5
Sidemarkers; priceless! (I think they should make them with it standard. I asked for it and I was buying a few ukes so...)
shipping; 18

total; $507

no gig bag
It's really a stunning Fluke..

correction...the Pegheds were $10 off...don't remember why...KOA?? ...anyway...$497 shipped

absolutely! I'm sure you could use something that does the same thing, but this is an elegant inexpensive solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom