Sent an email to Gretsch

Ukejenny

Reaction score
Both my husband and myself are really enjoying his new tenor Gretsch. It is from the Roots collection, solid mahogany. I like it so much that I told him I want the soprano version for Christmas. One problem, they only make the soprano in the laminate and don't offer the solid mahogany at this time. I'm so bummed. I sent them an email. I know I probably won't hear back from them, but I sure would love to have a solid mahogany soprano from them.

Last edited:
Both my husband and myself are really enjoying his new tenor Gretsch. It is from the Roots collection, solid mahogany. I like it so much that I told him I want the soprano version for Christmas. One problem, they only make the soprano in the laminate and don't offer the solid mahogany at this time. I'm so bummed. I sent them an email. I know I probably won't hear back from them, but I sure would love to have a solid mahogany soprano from them.
When I was shopping for my first and only uke so far I sent out 3 emails to different companies, I got such a nice email from Fender that I really wanted to buy their uke. I didn't in the end because I found a Kala blemish at HMS for a great price. However I don't forget their customer service. I hope you hear from them !!

Top Bottom