Custom Boat Paddle kayak update

dtikim1

Reaction score
update 2a.jpgupdate 2b.jpgupdate 2c.jpg

Here are the latest pictures of custom Boat Paddle Kayak Tenor. Can't wait until it is finally done. The glossy finish will be sprayed on this week then another 3 weeks to cure.

That is a good looking ukulele! Congratulations on your upcoming NUD!

Looking pretty cool Nick's dad :)

Your uke is looking great! I have a custom ML style that Jerry built for me. You are going to love yours!

Boat paddles are great, and Jerry is extremely skilled. I love high gloss, also. Will that have Pegheds? Helps keep headstock weight down on the Boat Paddles. I got to play several this past early summer, and Jerry makes a superb instrument. Thx for sharing.

I want a custom 'ukulele some day. Boat Paddle 'Ukulele Co. is only a few hours drive away. Much like the locavore movement, I think having an instrument built locally would give me more involvement in the process.

Darn it! I had my UAS symptoms under control until this. Someday. Soon I hope...

Boat paddles are great, and Jerry is extremely skilled. I love high gloss, also. Will that have Pegheds? Helps keep headstock weight down on the Boat Paddles. I got to play several this past early summer, and Jerry makes a superb instrument. Thx for sharing.

Just spoke to Jerry about it this morning concerning the headstock weight and he highly recommended that we go ahead with the Pegheads. I agreed with his recommendation.

Wow, so sleek, so elegant. Just, wow. I want to hear it.

Dennis, it is looking fantastic. I know I love my plain jane Kayak but yours is the best I have ever seen. I am eager to hear it when you get it. Looking forward to the sound bite.

Thanks...will you be in Napa over the weekend? Have Nick show you his new inherited instrument

We plan on meeting up. I joked with him earlier that his inheritance is going to be in the form of custom ukulele's :) Hope to meet you some day as well. I'm down in the SD area once or twice a year and I usually try to hit one of the uke meet ups down there.

We plan on meeting up. I joked with him earlier that his inheritance is going to be in the form of custom ukulele's :) Hope to meet you some day as well. I'm down in the SD area once or twice a year and I usually try to hit one of the uke meet ups down there.

What do you mean "plan" on meeting up? If we are at the same location and we don't meet up that is just pathetic. :)

Dennis, it is looking fantastic. I know I love my plain jane Kayak but yours is the best I have ever seen. I am eager to hear it when you get it. Looking forward to the sound bite.
I am sitting here waiting for my flight to Kona, Hawaii, while a lot of ukers are on theire way to Napa....
Whats wrong with that picture..lol

I fot another 3 weeks or so to wait before it will be ready. The anticipation is killing me.

Top Bottom