2013 Wine Country Ukulele Festival...who's going?

There's another thread with the same topic.

Like I said there, I'm a tall, well insulated, too much grey in the goatee Japanese guy most likely wearing a UU shirt. Stop me and say hi.

I'll be there. I have no idea what shirt I'll be wearing. I could be down for a meetup on Saturday depending on what time it is. My wife is coming and we were planning on going wine tasting in the afternoon before Gott's.

I'm a tallish, not particularly insulated Korean dude that can't grow a goatee.

I will be there...depending on what time the meet up is, I may or may not be able to leave my booth....If you want a place to gather before the meet up, you can always meet in front of the SilvaStudio booth... we will be the colorful booth with a lot of pictures and paintings, etc.

I will be there...depending on what time the meet up is, I may or may not be able to leave my booth....If you want a place to gather before the meet up, you can always meet in front of the SilvaStudio booth... we will be the colorful booth with a lot of pictures and paintings, etc.

That's a great idea...10:30 am Saturday? I'll be wearing a reasonable facsimile of a Hawaiian shirt, tall, handsome, debonner, and will have my OU in hand, and for sale.

Liko (mokupuni) will be there; doing the opening blessing chant on Saturday and teaching the Hawaiian strumming patterns class on Sunday. I think he's leading a Kani Ka Pila session, too.

I wish I could go (my family all lives in the wine country). :(

I sent my mother straight to HMS's booth though- she's looking at getting either a concert or tenor since she has trouble holding her little kamaka soprano.

just looked at Mike's packing list....27 Hawaiians and more..wow! gonna be a nice booth

Yea, remember that one . . . that's when I first met you. MGM was also there, his setup was first one on the left as you stepped through the double doors to the courtyard. Chuck, I believe you were on the left side.

I'll be going to my first uke festival. My daughter (7 years old) and I are learning the uke together.

Welcome MSG to the forum and the Festival! You and your daughter should have lots of fun..I think they are doing free beginner lessons at the festival (even providing ukuleles for the lessons) and also on Sunday there will be special activities for the children too.

Top Bottom