UKE = METAL (contest)

mountainmaui

Reaction score
ive always heard the uke was nothing more then a joke because it plays only plays acoustic songs so im here to prove them wrong.

*it has to be with a uke
*it can be amp or acoustic
*your face has to be in it
*it has to be metal
*and have fun

Im only doing this to see if its possible so i dont think ill make a reward but you'll have my love and affection :p jk but i would be nice to here all of you rock out!! just most of all have fun, and mahalo!!

Last edited:
Funny. Don't call the uke a joke around here. It riles everybody up. We take it serious. :) I bet on the kazoo forums they believe their instrument will change the world too. Maybe it will.

On a more metalic note, the Scorpions "Still Loving You" fits easily onto a C-tuned ukulele. I worked it up when I decided to become a "serious ukulele player" and I still play it when I want to prove I can't sing. Deach has a version of it up already.

Except for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, it's my favorite metal ballad even if it is an incredibly dumb song.

I don't get it... most instruments are acoustic only. Are the only serious instruments those that are plugged in?? When I was in college, the school of thought was the opposite ....wrongly, but there ya go.

But contests are cool, and if someone decides that 4 strings are nothing to fear as a result, then why not? :)

I don't get it... most instruments are acoustic only. Are the only serious instruments those that are plugged in?? When I was in college, the school of thought was the opposite ....wrongly, but there ya go.

Seriously. On this basis, Joni Mitchell is a less serious artist than Iron Maiden? Bah. Serious music is made by serious musicians. They play allsorts, plugged in or not.

I just watched Seeso's Crazy Train again a few days ago.. great video.

I watched an "Enter Sandman" ukulele video on youtube. It was... interesting. LOL

ya i dont think the uke is a joke my firend does and i had him watch these vids and he thought they were crazy :nana: i will announce the winner on the 31 of january which is the dead line! thanks for your help :cool:

winner

sorry for the long reply but we have come to a decision...And the winner is

seeso with crazy train!!!

seeso congratz and u get to say ur the hardest rocker on uke underground:smileybounce::music:

thank you for all the videos and feel free to give your self a pat on the back

later for now

-zangel w/ mountainmaui

Top Bottom