Ukulele Glossary

michaelphipps

Reaction score
It would be great to have a glossary of all the different Ukulele terms, particularly the playing terms, with short demonstration videos on how to do them.

That way when someone casually drops a term that beginners are unfamiliar with, we can head over to the glossary and work out what we have to do.

this might be alittle hard to do. alot of time in it. not saying its a bad idea. but might work....

Howlie Boy

I think this is a good suggestion. May be hard to pull off in one shot. But if Aldrine keeps up with his music theory tutorials (which I really enjoy btw) maybe we can add things into the glossary as he covers it?

Yeah, it could be a working project.

Experienced members could also help by submitting pics or videos with descriptions in a thread set aside for it to help fill it out. If the examples were good they could be added.

I like the idea.

yeah i asked about this back when the site first started. i think the subject got lost in history. thanks for bringing this back up. since then i have found out the meanings of most of the terms i was looking for. but i still think this is a good idea. hell it took me a month to figure out what part of the uke was the soundboard hahaha.

Top Bottom