Color and sound

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I do not know who "they" are but I heard it said that musicians sometime see sound as a color. If that is true, what color would your favorite uke sound like? Mine would be a naples yellow (I like a bit bright but knocked down a little... if that makes sense) I think with a lean towards the warm earth tone of a yellow ochre. What about you?

A beautiful oceanic hue of green/turquoise. Of course, that might change with my mood.

my lanikai would be the color of clear blue water

I do not know who "they" are but I heard it said that musicians sometime see sound as a color. If that is true, what color would your favorite uke sound like? Mine would be a naples yellow (I like a bit bright but knocked down a little... if that makes sense) I think with a lean towards the warm earth tone of a yellow ochre. What about you?

Magenta!!!!. It's my favourite colour. And it makes me happy. So it would have to be that.

I would be interested in hearing why you chose that color and how it sounds to you......especially plaid! :)

This is a funny question! I think it should be different color for different song uke and people.... Can I choose "rainbow"?:D

I was sort of looking for your favorite. I too think different songs vary such as maybe a bright yellow for ait she sweet compared to a smokey color for "summertime". I was just wondering what your favorite uke sounded like color wise. :)
This is a funny question! I think it should be different color for different song uke and people.... Can I choose "rainbow"?:D

Top Bottom