NUD Day Tenor Fluke

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was at an event where Jumpin' Jim did a ukulele workshop (Hix Brothers Music in Aurora, IL) last night. I had no intention of buying anything other than a few batteries for my snark tuners.
They had an assortment of Flukes and Firefly's. I had never seen their ukes before.
Needless to say I was impressed enough to pick up a Fluke tenor. I had Jim autograph it. I'll probably donate it as a raffle prize for our 2014 Fox Valley Folk Festival http://foxvalleyfolk.com/ . In the meantime, it has taken up residence in our office for employees to play when they check in and out.

Oh, and I forgot the snark batteries. :)

I need to pay attention to whats going on around me i live 20 minutes from aurora and sat around bored last night!

Come to the Quiet American house concert in Aurora on Oct 20. See the posting and flyeron the gigs and shows forum

Pictures? No new ukes can be logged and accounted for without pictures!

Scooter

Aloha John....
I love my Fluke tenor..has great volume and tone...congrats and happy strummings..

Getting a uke and forgetting the batteries? Sounds like a fair trade off to me!

I got put in the hospital. May get some photos of the stripy Fluke w sig when I get home.

Sorry to hear that John. I hope things get better for you soon. Pics when you can but concentrate on getting well first.

And congrats on your new tenor fluke! :)

002.jpg

Here is the promised photo.
They let me out of the hospital after a day and a half of tests. No conclusive diagnosis. I'm planning on hanging on though.

Pic looks great. Lovely uke. Hope you feel better soon.

Top Bottom