FS Kamaka HF-3 Tenor with pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

leokiekie

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I'm selling my Kamaka tenor that I haven't used in nearly a year. It was built in October 2011 and has opened up very well since then. I had a passive pickup installed by Eric at C.B. Perkins in San Jose earlier this year. I also had the action lowered at the nut. It is strung high g with PhD strings and the neck is comfortable and fast. It has a small ding on the headstock. Comes with original Kamaka case.

$825 shipped to the 50 states. Paypal only

iPhone 1657.jpgiPhone 1654.jpgiPhone 1655.jpgiPhone 1658.jpgiPhone 1656.jpg

Last edited:
this is the second uke in a week with no pic of the back. I know you are limited as to the number of pics. but I know I would rather see the back than a partial of the case. you could always put other pics in a second post. just sayin.
BTW, that's a very nice uke at a fair price, . good luck with the sale. oh, and could we see the back?

Good point Strumsilly. Here are some pics of the back that I should have included in the original post. iPhone 1679.jpgiPhone 1675.jpgiPhone 1676.jpgiPhone 1677.jpgiPhone 1678.jpg

I really love this ukulele. I decided to keep it instead of my Koaloha thinline because it was more articulate and had more defined trebles. But it's been sitting in it's case because I prefer to play my Compass Rose. I'd like for it to go to a good home where it will be played .

Price drop $825 shipped to the 50 states Lots of inquiries from Japan and Hong Kong but I'd like to keep this sale in the US.

Last edited:
PM sent

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom