Koaloha Sceptre 7 points.... itis a myth?

srpompon

Reaction score
Aloha!

some months ago, i see a facebook post about a new batch of seven point Scpetres from Koaloha, but i never see a video or photo of a finished one, anyone? this is a real stuff?

thanks,

Ivan

Sweet video, awesome uke and great playing!

Glad someone posted video. I am sitting here with my 7 point Tenor Sceptre. When I speak of it, I often get told I am full of bull, that they don't exist.

Glad someone posted video. I am sitting here with my 7 point Tenor Sceptre. When I speak of it, I often get told I am full of bull, that they don't exist.

Sounds like a selfie is needed! ;)

They are pretty rare. You are one lucky person to own one.

I was a member of the Westside Ukulele Ensemble in Venice, CA about 4 years ago and one of the members had one.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

If people don't believe you own one, there is no need for a selfie or to prove you have one. It is their problem.
People who have followed the market will know about them, those who have not heard of them are effectively admitting they are relative newbies and that they don't have much idea about recent ukulele production history.

The emoji indicated that it was a touch of humor. A statement made in jest. An small attempt at levity.

Top Bottom