Martin Baritone ukulele mahogany w/case excellent

davo17

Reaction score
Well i gotta do it ,i am a tenor guy and this thing sounds to good to sit in my safe so here you go , i welcome all you Martin experts to chip in any info that is relevant i am no expert for sure

I think it is from the 70's i think its the original case
it has no cracks or repairs on the wood parts but has one tuner peg that has been re glued and works perfectly , other than that she is amazing to look at and sounds amazing , great tone , i am asking SOLD. and i will pay for shipping from Seattle area CONTINENTAL
USA ONLY PREFER LOCAL PICKUP

039.jpg040.jpg056.jpg041.jpg048.jpg

Last edited:
045.jpg

here is tuner

comments on its value are also welcome

pay pal required other than local pick up

oooo..very interested, I'm just the opposite, got a nice tenor but miss my bari (gave it to my son). Could you put up some more close up pix?

I've bought from davo17 before. He is a great guy, very honest, and you can take his word to the bank.

The picture process is difficult for me i will see what i can do later tonight, it is super clean no scrapes or dings that i can see , will look again tonight and try to take more pics

still available

i may take an offer i have , so if your considering this one let me know

Getting lots of crazy trade offers, which i am considering, only trades i would consider is tenor or possibly the right pineapple , keep them coming i will make a decision sat. at the latest.
Thanks Dave

I am interested in your ukulele but would like to see a few clearer pictures before making an offer. Thank you.

The picture process is difficult for me i will see what i can do later tonight, it is super clean no scrapes or dings that i can see , will look again tonight and try to take more pics
Okay.
Sounds good. Just take it out into sunlight, too, please.

It looks great from what I can muster.

Top Bottom