Like NEW Tenor Koa Fluke

Status
Not open for further replies.

casasmith

Reaction score
Like new Koa fluke with Pegheds , grip strips and Gator gig bag
I bought this new less than a year ago from The Magic Fluke Co...

Probably has about 3 hours on it...It's a beautiful piece of KOA.
This is a great sounding instrument..I have it strung with Martin Fluorocarbons..

(I had posted a few days ago but forgot to add a photo with the UU/date thing and just updated it again to add the gator gig bag)

$360 shipped to CONUS

Attachments

• flukeUU.jpg
    flukeUU.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Fluke3.jpg
    Fluke3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 80
  • Fluke2.jpg
    Fluke2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 96
  • gig bag 3.jpg
    gig bag 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 14
  • gig bag 2.jpg
    gig bag 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am a bit confused. Is this the same uke that you have started to sell and closed the thread down four times in the past??

well I closed it today to put the UU date tag on...and yes, I had this up months ago, just couldn't sell it....I kept picking it up and falling in love with it....now I HAVE to sell it...just wanted to do it right..you were the only one that responded last time :)

do you have a sound bite or You tube video? I've considered one of these for a while and wonder if they sound as good as I think they might. BTW where are you shipping from?

Nice deal if you ask me... Between the Koa, pegheds and rosewood fretboard, this is a top notch model at a good price. Hope you include the bag.

I already have a fluke and flea, so I'm good... But someone interested in a top end fluke at a good price should definitely check this deal out...

Good luck with the sale...

I agree totally :)
no bag...
someone will get a beautiful instrument at a very reasonable price..
thanks

no clip...there is a you tube vid of a koa fluke somewhere though..if I find it I'll let you...I'm shipping from denver...shipping is included in the price to CONUS..
thanks
mike

Wow, you play well, c! Your playing really shows off the beauty of a Fluke.

:)
forgot to mention...that's not me....clip I found when I was thinking of buying the FLUKE!! :)
He is good , isn't he??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom